ROCKWHEEL ROCK & CONCRETE GRINDERS
A Rockwheel cutting unit offers a great number of
possible uses – cut a trench faster and more precisely, reduce reinforced concrete bunkers to powder. Perform contouring and profiling with ease in renovation work – and more quietly than with traditional methods. Choose the most effective tool
on site: bucket, cutter or hammer. We’ll advise you when and where the cutting tool is most effective.
A ROCKWHEEL SHOWS WHAT IT CAN DO:
Trench and pipeline construction. More metres in less time.
Prepare your trench precisely and immediately reuse the excavated material.
Demolition and concrete work. Speed and strength.
When you need both, you’ll move forward faster with a Rockwheel.
Cutting performance in the mining sector. Direct re-use.
The excavated material can be directly reused without further treatment.
Contouring / Profiling / Building renovation. Precision and skill.
The more sensitive the area, the more beneficial is the cutting unit. You only remove what you really need to remove.
There are many good reasons for using a Rockwheel cutting unit:
- Produce an extremely accurate profile in excavation and tunnelling work or in surface preparation.
- Reuse the finely grained excavated material for backfilling.
- Fewer vibrations reduce fatigue when working.
- Reduce the risk of damage in and around the site.
- Use the cutting units in noise-sensitive zones, as they are relatively quiet to operate.
- Cutting out tree stumps
- Soil preparation
- Underwater cutting
- Road construction
- PROTECTED MOTOR Valve technology protects the hydraulic motor
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN For the toughest job sites
- ONLY TWO HYDRAULIC LINES No drain line required – works on hammer circuit
- TRANSMISSION RATIO Gearbox units for maximum torque
- OPTIMIZED PICK LACING Better and smooth cutting
- MOST EXPERIENCE ON THE MARKET Invented and engineered by Webster-Technologies
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE.
We offer cutting units for machines with an operating weight of 1 to 125 tonnes.